Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Wrongful payout

6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Coco2.

Thank you for drawing our attention to this.

We would like to look into this situation for you.

Please submit your lotto winning numbers, along with a reference number and contact information, to [email protected] with the subject line "Community inquiry | Lotto winnings."

Your email is eagerly awaited.

Regards,

Team Standard Bank

Coco2
Hi, did you get any feedback on this matter. I’m asking coz the same thing happened to me
Mon2

Seens like this is a bigger issue with Standard bank, im having the same issue. Help doesnt seem to be very forthcoming 

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Sohail09.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Our team will provide additional assistance.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Sohail09
New Contributor
All done awaiting your help let's see if someone can sort it out since it's the 23th off the month
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Sohail09.

Thank you for drawing our attention to this.

We would like to look into this situation for you.

Please submit your lotto winning numbers, along with a reference number and contact information, to [email protected] with the subject line "Community inquiry | Lotto winnings."

Your email is eagerly awaited.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

Sohail09
New Contributor
I have made a powerball ticket purchase via the mobile app on the 8/7/2023 I was paid r32 for my winnings which was totally wrong according to the payout I was suppose to receive r1589 in total and today is the 20th and nothing has been done this is a total rip off