Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Instant money voucher pins

Nikitadtv154
Oki please tell me there's another way to request a instant money voucher pin because mine is blocked the sender sent me the wrong pin and only discovered that it was the wrong pin but now that person is currently in hospital for an operation and I'm stuck I can't receive the pin and I really need the money I have the voucher nr also the whatsapp chat between us regarding the instant money that he had sent me so please if there's a USSD string one can use to receive a new pin like with FNB ewallet services can someone please send it to me that would be awesome and that person will be blessed for their kids d sharing heart and mind please as it is my transport money to and from work.PLEASE ANYONE THIS IS QUITE URGENT. Dylan
1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Nikitadtv154.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

This is a challenging one. The sender is the only one who can change your password, and because they are now in the hospital, our team is unable to help.

We also have an option for instant money wallet, were you can generate your own withdrawal pin.

The Instant Money Wallet is ideal if you don’t have a bank account but want an easy-to-use digital wallet to load and send money, as well as buy prepaid airtime, data or electricity.

• Register and access your digital wallet by dialling *120*212#
  • Create a unique wallet PIN when you register
  • Load funds into your wallet via Internet Banking, ATM, Banking App, Cellphone Banking, or at one of our retail partners
  • Withdraw cash at our ATMs or retail partners using your voucher number and cash collection PIN
  • Send up to R5 000 a day at selected retail partners 
  • Reset the cash collection PIN if it’s lost or forgotten
  • Reset your wallet PIN
  • See your transaction history
  • Cancel a payment to your receiver

Retailer channels: R9.95. (R9.90 to send money at PEP stores).
Standard Bank channels: R8.50 for R50 – R500, R11.00 for R501 – R1 000 and R13.00 for R1001 and above.

We must make sure the transaction is legitimate. Is there another way you can help him while you wait for him to get better?

We await your response with interest.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.