Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Banking App

2 REPLIES 2
DJ_H
New Contributor
My issue is not with the credit card balance that is not reflecting. My credit card balance is currently reflecting. My issue is related to the minimum payment due is not reflecting and neither is the option to repay available. A message is displayed that states "something went wrong, try again". My other issue is also that all my credit card transaction history is not reflecting aswell.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @DJ_H.

We appreciate your communication with us.

Please be aware that starting at 9:00 p.m., your account balance might seem to be zero value. This is a result of changes made to the card system.

Please send us an email at [email protected] if your credit card does not display your account balance during the day so that we can investigate further.

We're looking forward to your reply.

With regards,

Standard Bank Team

DJ_H
New Contributor
Hi,

I cannot view my credit card transactions on my banking app, neither can I view the minimum payment due as a message is displayed that something went wrong and I cannot make a repayment as the repayment option is not available. Please advise on how to resolve this issue. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but this did not resolve the issue. I also tried to clear cache.